The Key Steps
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on Abilities under the Staff section
- Click on the checkbox next to abilities you want to be turned on for support staff members
- To turn on all abilities for a section, turn the toggle for that section to On
- Once you’ve selected the abilities you want, click on the Save Staff Abilities button
👇 For more detailed steps, refer to the article below:
Assigning Support Staff Abilities
Staff Abilities allow you to assign what staff members with the role of “support” have the ability to access, process, and work on from their Pulse account.
Note: Any user with the role of “owner” will have access to everything.
To choose abilities your support staff members have, first click on the Settings icon and then select Abilities under the Staff section.
Once on the Staff Abilities page, you will be able to select as many options as you would like for your staff to have access to. To select certain abilities, click on the empty box next to the abilities you want.
The Toggle Section button allows you to toggle on or off all off the abilities for a specific section.
Once you have all of the staff abilities you want to be turned on for your support team selected, click on the blue Save Staff Abilities button at the bottom of the page.