The Key Steps
- Select the People icon
- Click on Just Members under the People section
- Click on the name of the Member to pause
- On the Members profile:
- Click on Memberships from the left-hand column
- Find the membership under the Active section
- Click on the Action button
- Select Pause from the drop-down menu
- On the Pause Membership page:
- Add a Resume Date if applicable
- Click on the Pause button
👇 For more detailed steps refer to the article below.
Pausing a Membership
In order to pause a student’s membership, you will need to navigate to that member’s profile. To find all of your member profiles click on the People icon and select Just Members underneath the People section.
Once you are on the Just Members page, click on the name of the member you need to pause. This will direct you to their profile page.
From the member’s profile page, you will click on Memberships to view the memberships associated with the account.
Under the Active section find the membership you would like to pause and click on the Actions button. From the drop-down menu that appears select Pause.
On the Pause Membership page, you will have the option to select when you would like the membership to start up again. If you leave this field blank the membership will remain paused until you manually resume the membership.
Select the Pause button to complete the membership pause.
After a membership is paused it will appear under the Paused section on the contact’s Membership page.