Reset Student Password
The Key Steps
- Select the People icon
- Click on Just Members under the People section
- Click on the name of the Member whose password you need to reset
- On the Member’s Profile:
- Click on the Actions button in the top right corner of the page
- To allow the student to reset it- Click on the Send Password Reset Email
- To manually reset it yourself- Click on the Copy Password Reset Link
👇 For more detailed steps refer to the article below:
Resetting a Student’s Password
In order to reset your student’s password for the customer portal you will first need to pull up their Profile in Pulse.
To access all of your members' profiles click on the People icon in the left hand panel. Under the People section click on Just Members.
The Just Members page will have all of your active members listed. To open a particular member’s profile click on their name.
Once you are on the profile page for that member, you will then click on the Actions button in the top right corner of the page. This will open up a drop down menu that lists the different actions you can perform.
The first option you have is to send the password reset link to the member’s email address that is on file so that they can change the password themself. To do this, click on Send Password Reset Email from the drop down menu.
If you instead want to manually reset their password yourself you will click on the Copy Password Reset link instead.
Once you have the link copied, you can paste it into your browser and follow the instructions on the reset page to change the password.