Editing a Member's Uniform Sizes
The Key Steps
- Click on the People icon
- Click on Just Members under the People section
- Click on the name of the Member you want to edit sizes for
- Click on the Actions button
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Equipment tab
- Add or Edit any of the size fields
- Click on the Save User button
👇 For more detailed steps, refer to the article below:
Adding Member Uniform Sizes
It can be helpful to store member sizes in Pulse for when you need to order equipment, like belts. From a member’s profile, you have the ability to add their sizes for uniforms, belts, and T-shirts.
To edit a member’s sizes, you will first need to navigate to their profile.
Click on the People icon and then select Just Members under the People section.
From the Just Members page, find the name of the member you want to edit. Once you find them, click on their name to take you to their profile.
On the member’s profile page, click the Actions button in the top right corner and then select the Edit option from the drop-down menu.
Once are on the editing screen, click on the equipment tab at the top of the page.
From here you can provide or change the member’s size for uniforms, belts, and T-shirts.
If you make any changes to these fields, make sure to click on the Save User button to save your changes.